Monday, June 17, 2013

HH Challenge, Day Two

This is really going to be a quick one, trying to be disciplined and write a blog before bed each night, but each night I seem to be ending up staying up that little bit later.  On day 0 we finished up by one, and I stayed up writing until after two.  Yesterday I got home after our night out in Limerick at about two, and got to sleep at about three after blog writing.  Day three sees me home at four thirty in the morning.  I can't spend an hour writing tonight.

However, so much amazing stuff happened, and I have once again been blown away by people's kindness and generosity on the roads and elsewhere.

Destination #2 - Quin

I can't go into detail now, but made it from Limerick to Quin with just one particularly sound lift.  I knew there was festival on in Doolin, so I made plans to head in that direction for the night.  Tremendous idea, although a) I don't think I'll be able to speak tomorrow, and b) I'm so exhausted I can't even see the screen properly now.

I will make it my mission to write more tomorrow and post pictures if I can get a wifi connection in the afternoon.  But now sleep is the top priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment